July RD - still waiting

easyi40

Registered Users (C)
I know most of you are talking about September approvals. My RD is July 27th and I am still waiting. Do not know what is hapenning. AVM says .. Your FP results received and processing has resumed.

I talked to IIO yesterday and she told me that the case has been assigned to an officer. I don't know what it means. does it mean that the file has moved from the shelf. All my other colleagues applied with me (same date RD) have received the approval.

Anyone help me with this. What does Assigned to Officer mean!!!! How long does it take after this assginment.

hi friend...

relax..if u have recd the response that ur case has been assigned to an officer,then wait ...it can be as early as one week,or as late till a month,till u hear something,as once it's assigned to an officer,it takes upto a month for the officer to either issue an RFE/approve the case - this is again from reading posts on this forum...*so it's just my take..*
I wd suggest..take it easy....hang in there...
there is a lord above.

cheers
JAck

Same Boat

My RD is also 27-JUL-2001.
Its not yet approved, I talked to IIO and he said they can't connect I140 and that the reason I guess mine is not yet approved.

---
Sun

easyi40,

Does your case status show case assigned to an officer or showing the statement about finger print?

Mine's 7/18 RD.. and I'm still waiting.. I called about 2 weeks ago.. they said it would not be another 3 months or so to have my case reviewed since they were working on April cases.

My RD is July 20 - still waiting, No RFE. I hope our time comes soon. The Case Status On-line just says that FP received on so & so date and Processing has resumed on your case.

rational55,

I guess you don't know if your case is assigned to an INS officer yet then....

I wonder if the AVM changes when the case is assigned to an INS officer?

paninaro,

On the Contrary - i spoke to the IIO 2nd week of september and was told that my case was assigned to an officer and i would get a decision in a week or two. It has been 3 weeks and i don't know whether it is wise to call up again.

NSC is a piece of crap. My RD is July 27/2001. I talked to an Officer and she replied that now they are processing April Apps and it will take 2-3 months to get to July. 90% of July have been approved already according to RupNet. Aug/Sept have started recieving aprovals. Let's wait and watch this random game.

My RD is July23/2001. I was told the same stuff last week when I called. They told me that they are processing April cases and will take another 3 to 4 months to start cases having dates simillar to mine. I thought of asking them about Sept. 01 approvals. This process is "Nothing but a nightmare!!!!"