JULY BULLETIN - EB2 and EB3 PD is current - Official Thread

thanks for posting the link.
i'm indeed so happy and now wait is over..................
good news.....
time to hope for something.......

thanks for posting the link.
i'm indeed so happy and now wait is over..................
good news.....
time to hope for something.......

Great but you need to be submit your I485 asap. Since there is another line that you need to be in, another wait for processing 485 (probably another long wait).

:(

This is really good news

We would probably in line for next 2-3 years before getting the 485 approval ... but then the work authorization and AP really helps.

Yes, the PD becoming current seems like a pleasant surprise. I must admit the positive is that many will be able to apply their AOS applications. In addition, some who are stuck in retrogession may even see their approvals. However, the sinister plan os USCIS become clear once you read their explanation in the visa bulletien:

" E. EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY DURING THE COMING MONTHS

All Employment Preference categories except for Third “Other Workers” have been made “Current” for July. This has been done in an effort to generate increased demand by Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) for adjustment of status cases, and to maximize number use under the annual numerical limit. However, all readers should be alert to the possibility that not all Employment preferences will remain Current for the remainder of the fiscal year. Should the rate of demand for numbers be very heavy in the coming months, it could become necessary to retrogress some cut-off dates for September, most likely for China-mainland born and India, but also possibly for Mexico and Philippines. Severe cut-off date retrogressions are likely to occur early in FY-2008. "

So folks if you are smart enough you can figure out what an ingenious plan USICS has cooked up:
a) Hike up fees 2-3 times for all applications starting from July.
b) Make PD current, so thousands will be eligible to apply.
c) Have fun with the windfall of extra $$$
d) Move PD back to 2001-2002 in 2-3 months when most have applied (likely in Sept., 07).
e) Keep getting EAD/AP renewal fees from those "trapped" souls

So this looks like a well though out plan to get the immigrants money. Shame USCIS, shame DOS !! I am truelly amazed at how these people think. They think all immigrants are idiots or what ?? This looks like a case for lawsuit to me.

The comments below are just the type that make coming to forums an often grotesque misrepresentations of how the process works for most people.

The fact is that the fees aren't going up until July 30th so that lay this to rest. If anything, most will rush if eligible, to beat the fee hike!

By the way, those fee hikes? If they help with bringing on extra resources then that can improve the service then maybe it's not such a bad thing!

Good luck to you all! Keep the faith. It's a long race but you're getting there!

Yes, the PD becoming current seems like a pleasant surprise. I must admit the positive is that many will be able to apply their AOS applications. In addition, some who are stuck in retrogession may even see their approvals. However, the sinister plan os USCIS become clear once you read their explanation in the visa bulletien:

" E. EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY DURING THE COMING MONTHS

All Employment Preference categories except for Third “Other Workers” have been made “Current” for July. This has been done in an effort to generate increased demand by Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) for adjustment of status cases, and to maximize number use under the annual numerical limit. However, all readers should be alert to the possibility that not all Employment preferences will remain Current for the remainder of the fiscal year. Should the rate of demand for numbers be very heavy in the coming months, it could become necessary to retrogress some cut-off dates for September, most likely for China-mainland born and India, but also possibly for Mexico and Philippines. Severe cut-off date retrogressions are likely to occur early in FY-2008. "

So folks if you are smart enough you can figure out what an ingenious plan USICS has cooked up:
a) Hike up fees 2-3 times for all applications starting from July.
b) Make PD current, so thousands will be eligible to apply.
c) Have fun with the windfall of extra $$$
d) Move PD back to 2001-2002 in 2-3 months when most have applied (likely in Sept., 07).
e) Keep getting EAD/AP renewal fees from those "trapped" souls

So this looks like a well though out plan to get the immigrants money. Shame USCIS, shame DOS !! I am truelly amazed at how these people think. They think all immigrants are idiots or what ?? This looks like a case for lawsuit to me.

Last edited by a moderator: