JULY 2004 I-140 Approved

HXM

Registered Users (C)
HI All,

Thank you for all your support through out this journey to getting I-140 approved. Just got an email from USCIS confirming the approval and thought you guys should be the first to know. For those who have gotten their approvals, Congratulations! And those who are still waiting, Good Luck! GC is on the way!!!

Details:
Labor: 6/03
I140/I485/EAD ND: 7/04
EAD AD: 10/04
AP ND: 2/05
AP AD: 3/05
I140 AD: 3/31/05
I485 AD: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
HXM said:
HI All,

Thank you for all your support through out this journey to getting I-140 approved. Just got an email from USCIS confirming the approval and thought you guys should be the first to know. For those who have gotten their approvals, Congratulations! And those who are still waiting, Good Luck! GC is on the way!!!

Details:
Labor: 6/03
I140/I485/EAD ND: 7/04
EAD AD: 10/04
AP ND: 2/05
AP AD: 3/05
I140 AD: 3/31/05
I485 AD: ?

Congrats on your 140 approval and all the best for 485. Did your 140 LUD change anytime before approval?

Your LIN and exact date please

Hey HXM,
Hearty Congrats!
My receipt date is July 2, 2004 and LIN LIN0419950XXX
User Sunilg receipt date July 1, 2004 and LIN0419720XXX had his 140 approved a couple of days ago.
If you don't mind would u please provide me with the first few numbers of ur LIN and your exact receipt date so that it would give me an idea. Thank you very very much!

Thanks guys, my case is EB-3. MyGCUserID will post the exact date and LIN information either tonight or tomorrow morning. LUD did not change until the approval message.

Last edited by a moderator:
MyGCUserID said:
So I guess they want past mine :-((.. oh well.. thanks for giving the info. Appreciate it!!

Are you retrogressed ? Could that be a "reason" for skipping?

You are probably right.. EB3 from India.. But the other user Sunilgin (July 1st RD) was an EB3 from India and a few retrogessed users from June 2004 got approved in the last few weeks as well.. so I was hoping :)

Then it should be because of priority. If not, then it should be due to NSC !Ive also filed in the month of independance day and the day for us is not too far I guess.