unlcky

Registered Users (C)
RD Jul 11 2001
ND Aug 2001
FP Dec 2001
NO RFE
NO 2nd FP

Call IIO today. She was a nice lady. She took all the information
from me to send an inquiry to NSC regarding my case. Since my case is pending for more than 2yrs , she said she is going
to fillup the inquiry form and send it to NSC. She said I will be hearing something within 3-4weeks.

Did any one had this exp. ? I am expecting that after 3-4weeks NSC
will come back and say it is still pending for FBI secuirty check.
Same old story which I am hearing for past 1year.

I will keep you posted.

Anyone with July 2001 RD waiting for approval ???????

RD 08/01/2001
ND 08/14/2001

FP Sep 2002
NO RFE
NO 2nd FP
NO approval.

Called Customer service to chk the status, she took all the information from me to send an inquiry to NSC regarding my case.

I got the reply as fallows:

Due to the pending case load at the Nebraska Service Center, the processing time of your application/petition has been extended. Allow extra time for an officer to review your application. Furthermore, if all initial evidence was not included with you application/petition, or a question arose during adjudication that required a Request for Evidence, additional time would be needed.
your application/petition remains awaiting review by an officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1 - 800 - 375 - 5283.

same here

same as above....

My Details:

RD 08/22/03
ND 09/21/03
FP 03/09/02
RFE none

I am from Michigan I hope they might looking for additional security check as I saw in other thread. I dont see any other reason why our cases are pending with out any reason and I came to know even Jan 02 have got approvals.

Same here too

Aug 22 01 RD
Sep 25 01 ND

wait goes on while a friend of mine who applied I-485 4-5 months after me got his GC last saturday.

It SUX

Thanks for your feedback. I expected the same thing. To get the same answer what we got from NSC 1year back .....we have to go through BCIS Customer Service and wait for 4weeks. These guys are fooling us.
Its is frustating.

I am on the same boat too.

RD 7/18/2001
ND 8/27/2001
RFE Nov/2002
2nd finger print RD 5/8/2003

The immigration site on Sina, a Chinese web portal, posted a message today on I-485 issue saying that BCI would speed up those aged I-485 cases that required an interview starting in Aug. They expect to have a final decision on most cases (that require interview) by the end of Dec.

Obviously this still does not apply to we unlucky folks.

Count me too

Interview over on Feb 6th 2003. No stamping. No info afterwards.. Dont know why she did not approve at the time of interview. She gave no reason. She said that she will send approval notice in the mail. Nothing is in mail so far.... They might send second FP!!!

Waiting...waiting...waiting....

PS: Do you guys think going to the Local INS office ( CHarlotte, NC) to check the status is a good idea ???

Please reply GURUS... I am really frustrated

me too

I had my interview done in march'03, was told security clearance pending so expect approval within a week. That never happened and and given the insanity at BCIS I doubt it'll ever come thru...BCIS sux big time......

RD: 7/2001
FP: 1/2002
RFE: 5/2003
NO Approval.

I did the same thing calling them. They told me the same thing about the inquiry. Still waiting for the same letter. I suspect it will be the same story. INS is now BCIS, so same old people and same old system remain.

same old same....

Check the status in person.

I know one of my friends went to check the status after interview.

First time he went ... Same story.. security check...blob blob...

Second time still pending...

Third time... Surprise.... guss what.. Your case was approved ... Then and there they stampped his passport....

So think positively... Visit the ofiice to check the status... I am doing it tomorrow..

Same-mo

RD 8/16/01
RFE received Dec 02
2nd FP 5/58/03
Going to apply for 3rd EAD this weekend
should change my id to "wait700days" by now.
:D