July 10 RD RFE issued

Abapper

Registered Users (C)
ND Aug 28th. Informed by attorney that RFE issued. They wouldn\'t tell her what is it for? Man, I am so frustrated, straight forward case. Submitted everything with 485. However I changed address 3 times. Once after labor, after 140, after filing 485 and after FP. What to do nature of job? My close friend warned me not to change address but I did because I was losing mail as my forwarding wasn\'t working properly. My attorney thinks it might just be an employer letter.

INS sucks. Mohammed ATTA gets a visa. No RFE. Four Pakis disappear into the country once the cruise liner they work for lands in Virginia USA. Lottery visas are issued to who knows what their background is for Middle Eastern countries who are religious zealots and frenzied bigots. Not to mention all the witness protection program visas issued by CIA to people who protect US interests, Cubans etc

All of us hard working people who do not even have a traffic ticket have to pay this price. I am not worried about the RFE itself but by this moronic system. Look at Canadian immigration. As they felt it was taking longer for spouses to get visas, they started a pilot program for India and other heavy traffic countries and reduced processing times to less than 1 year.

It is so sad to see the scholars who come from their homelands with sharp minds having paranoid thoughts about, "If I call IIO will it be a problem", "Can I travel overseas at this time", people not visiting their dying family members because of this thing called a Green Card.

No Title

Hi Abapper,

You are right. It is very frustrating.

Please share your RFE info once you get it...for the benefit of all of us on the board.

I agree with you. If we fight, what the INS say is:

We are giving you an offer to come and work for our country. So it is your option to work or go.

Hence we cannot do anything. INS is taking all curses from all kinds of people.

I don\'t know what is the fate of some people as I read just now in this forum that primary applicant died of car accident, who filed I-485 3 months ago and survived by wife and 2 children. God only should help them. INS sucks and may give a weird decision in their case. Hope that should not happen.

Calling IIo is the worst thing to do in life.

Same here with me. Issued RFE, attorney has not got it yet. But, the AVM still says finger print rec

No Title

INS works in mysterious ways. My case is most straightforward it could ever be. Never changed anything - job, address, nothing. Dozens of people from our company who filed after me got approved weeks ago. No one got RFE or anything. And I am getting in RFE, they receive it and then it is silence for already more than three weeks. What can I say.. Waited for four year.. I guess I can wait several monthes more. Not that I am looking forward for any extra day of waiting... But such is life. I guess with all those troubles I am still more lucky than those poor souls, like my friend, whose case was transferred to Arlington. Before comaplaining about our hard fate, check that thread for transferred to Arlington.. That\'s where hell really is..

There is nothing we can do about making INS work faster, so the best we can do is taking it easy.

No Title

Same here law2000, Spoke to IIO, says RFE will be issued soon. But my AVM still
says finger print received.

Fear Not ny friends! trust in the Lord (Allah, Jesus , SriRam)!

Fear not my friends! trust in the Lord (Allah, Jesus , Ram)!

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God\'s elect? It is God that justifieth.
Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Romans 8:33-34