journal citations

jcsd

Registered Users (C)
Hi~

How you usually prepare your journal citations? (list according papers, all together...?)

1) For most of my citation, they never mention my name, or discuss in depth, only list the reference number. And mostly, they list my paper with other people's paper. In this case, do I still need to print these paper, and high-light the reference number?

2) Should I also list the citation from my own group and colaborators?

3) My recent papers, which has something to do with the "National Interest" were not cited much. My old junk paper "nothing to do with NIW" was cited alot, can I still list them...

thank you very much!!!

jcsd.

jcsd said:
Hi~

How you usually prepare your journal citations? (list according papers, all together...?)

1) For most of my citation, they never mention my name, or discuss in depth, only list the reference number. And mostly, they list my paper with other people's paper. In this case, do I still need to print these paper, and high-light the reference number?

2) Should I also list the citation from my own group and colaborators?

3) My recent papers, which has something to do with the "National Interest" were not cited much. My old junk paper "nothing to do with NIW" was cited alot, can I still list them...

thank you very much!!!

jcsd.

1) Try still to distinguish between those papers who just cite you and those who discuss your work. Print and highlight all references in all papers. Also make a list how many different journals have citation from you and a list from which country the scientist are coming who cite you (for my RFE I had to do that as a request from USCIS)

2) Own group: No. Collabroations: Yes, IMO

3) I would list all of your papers