John Kerry and Immigration Reforms???

joyd

Registered Users (C)
John Kerry hasn't even listed Immigration reforms as an issue. We need to make sure we get heard, please go to www.johnkerry.com and send him a mail. We are sufferring at the hands of DHS and he should be aware of it. Here's what I wrote in my email.

Dear Mr. Kerry:

What's your policy to reduce the immigration backlog? I am one among thousand of Indian computer professionals who are suffering from delays at the hands of DHS. We are loyal, educated , legal workers making serious contribution to the American economy living thousands of miles away from our home trying to make a better life and make a difference to the American economy. But still the Permanent residency delays are killing us. I have filed my adjustment of status application two years back and I still see no signs of any progress, I had to wait 2 years for my labor certification prior to that. On top of that we have to renew our Employment authorizations (EAD) cards every year and we have to file 6 months in advance to get the cards in time so we can continue to work. Immigration reforms are a must and must be addressed in your speeches. Immigrants like me are making serious contribution to the American economy. We need your help in us be able to live the American dream!!

Thanks for lending your ear.

Regards,
abc

Last edited by a moderator: