• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

jobs in USA

ghsam

Registered Users (C)
This new thread is targeted at those who are already migrated to the USA under the DV lottery.Let us talk to this issue ie how is the job market like for new immigrants , are they avaliable and what is the average waiting for a new immigrant .Can anyone post the job agencies website for new immigrants? I have my visa but i am in a fix now as to where to go to the US or stay as from what i read from the internet the job market in the usa is very bad and one need to be very careful before migrating.I've got enough money that can take care of myself for 4 months ie food ,clothing and shelter without any job and what happens after the 4 months is where i fear the consequence if i can not find the survival jobs to put food on the table.

Your thoughts please :(

This new thread is targeted at those who are already migrated to the USA under the DV lottery.Let us talk to this issue ie how is the job market like for new immigrants , are they avaliable and what is the average waiting for a new immigrant .Can anyone post the job agencies website for new immigrants? I have my visa but i am in a fix now as to where to go to the US or stay as from what i read from the internet the job market in the usa is very bad and one need to be very careful before migrating.I've got enough money that can take care of myself for 4 months ie food ,clothing and shelter without any job and what happens after the 4 months is where i fear the consequence if i can not find the survival jobs to put food on the table.

Your thoughts please :(

You might not get a whole lot of information here on this issue. There's a "Life After The Green Card" forum here: http://forums.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?118-Life-After-The-Green-Card

That is what i am thinking about all the time, leaving everything I own behind and going there starting from scratch.
I really hope all the immigrants who actually went there can contribute and post their experience, I am really sure it will make a big difference , having a good idea how is the life as a new immigrant.
Thanks,