Jobs abroad

nadiaa

Hi,

i would like to know the job condition n education requirement in aus?

Howz the lifestyle n weather over there?

What one could do for accomodation n schooling?

Regards,

nadia

Hi Nadia

In order to answer your question properly, I'd need some more details from you for example which profession are you in? which city you are looking forward to move to in OZ? The reason I asked for details is because some professional fields are despiratly looking for professionals and some areas lack in opportunities. Regarding weather, some states have tropical weather and some states are dry and drought prone. So, your reply would assist in answering your question allot.

Thanks
Amnish kumar.

Now its very difficult to got Australian visa , Australian has to changed them rules and its hard and compulsory. there weather is really cool, You can see only rain not snow, and easy to find accommodation there if you have to know any one .

Hi,

i would like to know the job condition n education requirement in aus?

Howz the lifestyle n weather over there?

What one could do for accomodation n schooling?

Regards,

nadia

What course are you graduate of? and what job are you planning? I assume you already have a working visa australia or whatsoever. Australia is now getting involved in modern ways like online works being offered inside or outside their country. A computer related course like IT, Programmer, Computer science would be an ideal course to have when going to australia and searching for works.