Job change after getting Green Card

RP72

Registered Users (C)
I am living and working in CA (at HQ). Used Substitution Labor(applied some time in 2000 & got approved in 2002) that is applied from Boston, MA for applying I-140 and 485 (applied in Oct(I-140) and Dec 2002(485)) thru same company. Got GC approval in Oct 2004 & cards in Nov 2004.

Do I need to move to MA and work from MA office ? Can my Employer change my title / location with out me moving to MA ?

What if I want to Quit -- Is there any specific time-frame I need to stay with that employer after getting the GC ? Can I change employer now and work for other employer in CA ?

UN: Can you pl help me (job changing after getting GC)

I am living and working in CA (at HQ). Used Substitution Labor(applied some time in 2000 & got approved in 2002) that is applied from Boston, MA for applying I-140 and 485 (applied in Oct(I-140) and Dec 2002(485)) thru same company. Got GC approval in Oct 2004 & cards in Nov 2004.

Do I need to move to MA and work from MA office ? Can my Employer change my title / location with out me moving to MA ?

What if I want to Quit -- Is there any specific time-frame I need to stay with that employer after getting the GC ? Can I change employer now and work for other employer in CA ?