January Approvals

The website also says that cases from Jan-03 are approved!!!!
Which country could these cases possible be

Filedate FileType Location
1/21/03 I-485 LIN
1/21/03 I-485 LIN
1/21/03 I-485 LIN
10/1/01 I-485 LIN
1/21/03 I-485 LIN

Look at site mentioned by FunkyJunky

Provided the dates are right on, this may be a typical age out (EB) case and for a single family.

Many pople had expressed their doubt about this website before. It seems they are publishing these dates to attract some customers. Those cases are probably asylum cases or some cases where people added their spouses later on but filed much before. Technically they are right to say they have got cases approved filed as late as Jan 2003. But I think it is unethical to attract business/client not telling the entire story. This is totally wrong when everybody knows that NSC is processing 2001 December. I think they should be prosecuted or forced to write what kind of applications they had submitted.

I have heard this attorney is specilized on

asylum cases and usually doesn't even know what she lets her paralegal put on her website. Basically a junk cheap attorney and junk cheaply maintained website. It is pathetic poor nonimmigrats are again visiting that site. It is a swindler's site.

Try sending her email what she tells you back. Last time a couple of guys from here did and she replied within 1 hours and info back was 'i am not sure' kindof sh.... Try for the heck of it anyway
her email is and post back here:::::

Wong@imwong.com