jai jagdeesh hare

abhiyant

Registered Users (C)
Hi JJH,

my EAC01 073 xxxxx. I had same situation like you with I-140 for CP. I Called NVC today to check for my I-140 and they said that it was sent to Bombay last year. INS has not requested for this again since then. When I Checked with IIO she tells me that I-140 for CP is not a problem and that should not hold a case. My current situation is case assigned to officer.

What is ur experience....

Abhiyant!! I got approved day before yesterday.

You should get your approval soon. If it is assigned to officer and the file is complete then this month you should get it.

Abhiyant! Don\'t Worry

Don\'t listen to NVC operator. She told me same thing that mine was sent to Bombay in Jan 2001. I called NVC on Nov.6 th and I got approved on Nov. 7 th. Best way is to have your Attorney call VSC IIO. From my experience it does make difference if your Attorney calls IIO.
Nov. 7 th morning my Lawyer called IIO and my case got approved on same evening. Hope this helps!

Thanks JJH and Sammybee

Congrats on your approval JJH. Enjoy your freedom.

Thanks for your help folks. I will tell my attorney to call IIO. My attorney was to call IIO before this weekend let me c if she did that.

Thanks for prompt response.

Abhi.

Abhiyant - I\'m in same boat. My case is also assigned to an officer for 3 weeks now and awaiting a

J-J-H and Sammybee how does it feel after approval.

Anything different?? Have fun and good luck to Abhiyant.

Believe me it is too great. I did not expect that this CP situation would be resolved so soon.

I had made up my mind that it may take couple of months because looking at kini case who is waiting with ND :02/2000 it was difficult to convince myself that it would work out so soon. But I believe INS realizes that it is a problem and now they must have some right procedure which they must have asked the adjudicator\'s to follow.

Its good news to all those whose I-140 was approved for CP. It is my suggestion if you can get support from lawyer it will work out soon if somebody is waiting for quite some time for approval.

Good Luck from me again to abhiyant, 485Approval.