Jacksonville, FL interview/oath Experience?

omfrad

Registered Users (C)
Anyone who has gone through naturalization interview and oath process at Jacksonville, FL? Can you share your experience? Thank you.

Dates of interview and/oath

Since I am travelling abroad, I tried to prepone the date of the interview OR have the oath administered on the day of the interview but the Jacksonville DO (Infopass appointment) said it simply could not do either as they are very busy. I may check again with them on the date of the interview if they can give me any assurance that the date of the oath ceremony would only be sometime later in the near future (say, after two months). If they can print out an oath letter on the day of the interview, with an oath date a couple of months later, I would not have to reschedule the trip abroad. Thoughts, comments?? Thank you.

I posted my experience with the Jacksonville, FL office in the following thread:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=212886

I asked them about taking the oath on the same day - they said it was not possible because they were too small. I had to travel between my interview and my oath also. But, I got lucky with the scheduling. In fact, I returned to the US on the 7th, drove to Jacksonville on the 8th, and had my oath ceremony on the 9th.