J2 Waiver Approved in May - How Long Now?

eddiek

Registered Users (C)
My wife got her J-2 waiver finally approved in May after a denial of a green card based on the fact that she didn't have one after we got married (believe it or not on the advice from a USCIS immigration officer not to file for one since she was no longer a "legal spouse" of a J-1 as stated in the law). So then we then had to resubmit my (her spouse) financial info her medical and she got re-fingerprinted. All upon request of the USCIS. We then recieved this email notice from their site at the end of August stating that we should hear a decision or if they need something else. I don't see that there's anything else that they need as everything was synched up to our original AOS forms, etc. The 60 days is up today. Has anyone else recieved a similar notice? :confused: Any ideas probably how much longer? I know it's hard to tell, but we're looking for anything. :(

Thanks in advance,
Eddie (read below...)

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On August 29, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates.