J1 Visa ..What I should to mark I-485 part 2

introversion

I am a J1 visa I'm married with US Citizen. But I don't know what type I should to mark on I-485 part 2, it's have a question.

:confused:I am applying for an adjustment to permanent resident status because:
what type I should to mark :confused:
A : An immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number that has been approved. (Attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special, immigrant juvenile, or special immigrant military visa petition filed with this application that will give you an immediately available visa number, if approved.)

H: Other basis of eligibility. Explain (for example, I was admitted as a refugee, my status has not been terminated, and I have been physically present in the United State for 1 year after admission). If additional space is needed.

If who knew about this I-485 part 2 for J1 Please tell me more about information.

Thank you so much for helping.

I don't have 2 years rule on my visa.
Thank you so much for reply. I'm married 1 years already. My visa expired last Feb22, 2011 it's 5 months now. I don't know how much for pay expired. If you know can you tell me. So I will have to preparing money.

I don't have 2 years rule on my visa.
Thank you so much for reply. I'm married 1 years already. My visa expired last Feb22, 2011 it's 5 months now. I don't know how much for pay expired. If you know can you tell me. So I will have to preparing money.