J1 program goals

wazzzup

Hello,

I know few fulbright scholars were getting no objection waivers by proving that staying will still fulfill the program goals. Where can I find these goals for fulbright so I can compare to my program?
Mine was NESA UGRAD. In the handbook they gave us, there is nothing about going back and doing whatever the 2 year is suppose to do (which is?).
These are the "goals" they gave:

The NESA UGRAD program aims to:
1. Provide a meaningful exchange experience at a U.S. college or university to a diverse group of emerging student leaders from underrepresented sectors of the Near East and South Asia regions.
2. Provide participants with opportunities to understand America and Americans inside and outside the classroom.
3. Equip participants with academic skills required for achieving success at U.S. higher education institutions.
4. Enrich the participants’ experiences with activities that enhance their education, including cultural presentations, 20 hours of community service, and an internship linked to their field of study.
5. Provide Americans with the opportunity to learn about the Near East and South Asia regions.