J 1 waiver approved - H1b stamping from Canada

Indiana waiver

Here is my situation and I would like your friendly advice.

I am here in US on a J1 visa doing IM residency. Now in my 3rd year, I already have secured a J1 waiver job and my employer's lawyer has my J1 waiver approved from Indiana and is in the process of getting my h1b approved. The employer will also be filing for a green card later on but I guess that does not help now.

My residency finishes on 30th June and my work starts on 16th August so in between, I have almost 40 days where I cannot work. My question to you is: Should I go to Canada to get my H1b stamped on my passport in early July and expect to come back by 12th August??

Regarding Canada, is there any consulte which is better than others. What about Vancouver vs Toronto???

I cannot go earlier than that as I am still in my residency. Do you know of anyone who got stuck in Canada for h1b stamping who was on a J1 waiver. My lawyer tells me that I should be prepared to stay in Canada for 2 weeks which i dont mind.

I am from Pakistan and do not have a common muslim name. Last time I got my J1 stamped from Isalamabad in 2005 and it took only 10 days for them to stamp my visa in Isalambad.

Thank you so much