Its time for another Sept Count

me too

rd 9/10
nd 11/13
rfe 12/3/02 (doctor screwed up medical form)
rfe rcvd 12/18
now waiting

what is the use

of keeping counting???:(
Are you going to submit this list to ur senator??:p

Re: One more

Originally posted by dusranazar
RD 09/24/01
ND 12/05/01
FP 01/21/02
EAD/AP renewed twice!!
No RFE till now!

Have you tried calling? Cuz thats really old. Especially with no RFE

From looking at those notice dates I'm starting to think that the published processing times are based on ND and not RD - Although all your RD are early ... your ND s are Nov01.

Now I know they say we are processing cases "Receipted" on or before 10/30/01 ... I just raise the question because my own online status says we recevied your application on date X ( but the actual date X they said maches up with my notice date not my reciept date ( on my INS receipt )

I'm confused about the ND vs RD thing, but if it is ND then all you guys should be just about to get approved.

( Just being optimistic )

RD 9/05 lawyer called INS

Hi,
My lawyer spoke with a IIO yesterday and she said that my case had been assigned for final review on Feb 25th. So, there is FINALLY some movement on my case..now it's a question of waiting once again..
RD 9/5/01
ND 11/14/01
FP 12/28/01
EB1/MA

Malikms,

Did she asked IIO or told you about "what is the usually time frame for reviewing" before a decision is made on a case?

Or any one else having this information, please post it here.

Thanks.

time frame

I spoke to an IIO a few days ago and she told me that my case was under review for last couple of days and told me the same 30 days or so period.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that they will soon do something about our cases.

Thanks.