It's my turn

deeparamesh

:cool: Approved!

RD : 27 aug 2001
fp : march 2002
AD : 14- aug 2002

:rolleyes: History!

Spouse applied for Labor - 3 years back - not approved yet.
after 1 year , Ins said they lost the file
after 2 years, Lawyer (Indian - will post his name after i receive card so that u all don't have to deal with him) said it has to be refiled.
after 3rd year no reply from lawyer and spouse reached 6yr limit.

myself:
Converted to H1 , no stamping of H1 in passport , got layoff 2 times, received rfe for 140 , expected a transfer to local office (since i had big luck is getting things not working out )

This made be realize how much pain, anger and depression that we immigrants go through in gettting gc that nobody else can understand other than a fellow immigrant. how hard we
immigrants work although the results are not really good(hell! to middle man companies who eat 75% of our pay)

Great-K! thanks for maintaining great site Rupnet. Not even a day pass by for me without looking at that site, past few months. I had already updated in rupnet.

Good luck to you all.

will update stamping and plastic card when done.

;)

sincere congratulations to you...after went thru all this, you deserve a big celebration...
best luck to you and ur family...

congrats. Your story is very similar to mine. I am a little skeptical about the process and so will wait till stamping is done to pour out my history.

Have a good one and enjoy your freedom (like I am right now :)).

Congratulations!

I understand what you've been through as a fellow immigrant. Now that you are out of the waiting game, enjoy your achievement.