Its my Day after 30 Months......

FebGCWaiter

Registered Users (C)
Atlast my day came to end the GC ordeal after a long 30 Months and this came with double surprise....My wife gave birth to a baby boy and GC got approved on the same day!

Now I have a question, I have to go to Newark, NJ for stamping. Since her's is a 'C'-Section - I want to know how long can I defer passport stamping?

RD : 2/14/02
ND : 3/5/02
FP : 5/26/02 and 5/11/04
RFE : 8/26/03 and received on 10/15/03
AD : 8/9/2004 :)

Congratulations for both the baby boy and GC.

You can postpone stamping as much as you want. Since that is only for you to help you travel until you get the actual card. When you get the card stamping does not have any significance. These are my views, check with your attorney though.

I am sure your GC will look nothing to you in front of your new born baby boy!!!.

Congratulations!

FebGCWaiter said:
Atlast my day came to end the GC ordeal after a long 30 Months and this came with double surprise....My wife gave birth to a baby boy and GC got approved on the same day!

Now I have a question, I have to go to Newark, NJ for stamping. Since her's is a 'C'-Section - I want to know how long can I defer passport stamping?
FebGCWaiter: Congrts. Your wife should be able to travel after at least one month. IC

Thanks all. On Mid July, I called up Customer Service and then they said they will put an enquiry and I will get an reply within 30 days. I guess that triggered by approval - I any case I am happy now :)

you are one lucky chap!! Buy lottery ticket now!! your son already brought luck to your home..

Congratulations on your achievemnts.......

Swap

Last edited by a moderator:
DOUBLE CONGRATUALATIONS BUDDY
It was long wait
Now I beleive "Uparwala Jab Bhi deta, deta Chappar Padke"
Enjoy your Time buddy
Have Fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Double congrats!

Congratulations and Congrats once more!!! Your son is gonna bring good luck to you guys for sure. Enjoy your new life and the new freedom!!