Its Done Deal.

RSury

Registered Users (C)
The final lap was completed yesterday succesfully, We (self and Wife) got our passport stamped.

We reached INS office in Broad Street around 8.15 AM,
Directed to go to Room 136 from the back entrance of the building.
Waited for about 1 hour and was given a token number around 10 AM.
Asked to go to room 135
Around 11.45 I got my passport stamped no questions.
My wife passport was stamped by 12.30 PM without questions.

I was told it may take 12 months, whereas for my wife they said it may take 6 to 8 months to get the actual card.

Point to Note:

1) Even though it is not mentioned in the notice, They asked the EAD card and took it along with I-94.

a) I lost my I-94 but have applied for replacement card. When In room 136, the IIO asked for I-94, I showed the notice which I received for replacement, She said that is fine.

b) My wife photo had small scratch, IIO asked us to take a new set and give it to her. We went out and got it done. We were able to cut the line to hand over the re-taken photo.

c) Photo Shop there are couple of them, One in broad Street just 1 block from the INS Office. OR There is one on the basement of the building left of INS Office. To go there it is easy to go the back road of INS office and cut inside the parking lot.

d) Refreshment: cafeteria available on 2nd floor. DunkinDonut is there on the road facing the INS building. They don\'t allow Food or Drink in Room 136 but you can bring in food or drink in Room 135.

e) Parking Lot: I found this is convienent. There is one in the road front of the INS building. They charge $8 for full day.

No Title

would you be kind enough to tell me where exactly the restrooms are located in the building, and the shortest way to get there and whether food and drinks are allowed in there?
thank you for the response.

No Title

I hope you are not kidding. From Room 135 where you will be waiting
come out of the door and take the door to the right. pass the main corridor and Mens room are on the left and womens room just ahead.

They won\'t object you taking food there.