Its a Great Sigh of Relief, Yes its APPROVED-29 JULY 2002, I am on CLOUD NINE

kalyank

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gang,

I want to share my happiness with you guys (especially the July 01 gang). My wife just called VSC and then called to tell me the sweetnews that both hers and mine are approved. She called me at my office and I screamed and jumped. My Indian colleague understood immediately and had to explain few others.

Here are my details

PD 27 APR 1998
RD 02 JUL 2001
ND 06 AUG 2001
FP 29 NOV 2001
EAC 01 239 5****
FIRST EAD EXPIRES 15 AUG 2002
Renewed (applied in 14 May 2002) and got the second EAD
EB3/NV/INDIA

I am hoping to get my notice with in the next two weeks. I called VSC three times to speak with an IIO(starting from May first week). On July 15 at my request a paralegal from my lawyers office called and spoke with an IIO to find that my case is with an officer and will take at least 30 to 45 days.

My old user name is KALYANAK. I forgot my username/password for rupnet.com/immigration. GREATY-K please send me and I will update the info immediately.

My brother told me to take off and enjoy so I am leaving right now.

Have a grand day you guys. All the very best to each and every one of you guys. I will pray for every one who is waiting and especially for all my buddies in JULY 2001 group.

Cheers
Kalyan

kalyan ....very happy to c ur posting ...
Wish all July and August filers to get completed soon ...
Good luck for u and ur family ...

Thank you for wonderful wishes

Its a great feeling, more of a relief than joy. Glad that, I am able to clear the hurdle. Family played an important role and this forum also helped. I rode the waves of up and down with emotions running wild at times.

Thanks once again for keeping this forum a very well informed place on the net. So sincerest thanks to Mr. Khanna and his web team.

I will keep you guys posted with further developments. The message on AVM reads "This case has been approved and the notice has been mailed on July 29,2002. blah,blah". Hopefully I will recieve my notice by the end of this week or some time next week.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Cheers
Kalyan

thanks guys

yes greaty-k, i used forgot password facility. Updated it immediately. Thank you asdasd,sreegeecee

For what ever worth, let me mention this, when we filed for our 485, my wife was pregnant. So she couldn't go through the regular medical. All along as I was waiting hoping for an approval, I was thinking I might get an RFE for her medicals.

Although I read that some of the similar cases have been approved without asking for medicals. I guess we got lucky and got through without an RFE.

I am mentioning this to give hope to guys who are in the similar boat as I was. Be prepared for an RFE but dont be surprised if yours gets approved.

cheers
Kalyan

Congrats! Kalyan K

Yo kalyan! Congrats Dude! Where is my email? I thought you were going to email me and catch up on old times!!!

no email and phone

i dont your email address and new phone number either. mine are the same if you happen to have them give me a buzz. sorry rest of the guys we are exchanging personal stuff here.

cheers
kalyan