It worried me a lot, pls.help, thanks,

givemegreencard

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

MY I140 NIW was approved in June 2003. My I140 NIW was sponsored by my company (company is the petitioner, and I am beneficiary). Recently, one of
my friend told me that this was strange since NIW can be only sponsored by oneself. I told him can be either oneself, or his/her company.

Does that fact that my approved NIW was sponsored by my company will affect my pending I485???

Does anybody has the similar experience, i.e., having a I140 NIW sponsored by employer?

Thank in tons.

givemegreencard said:
Dear all,

MY I140 NIW was approved in June 2003. My I140 NIW was sponsored by my company (company is the petitioner, and I am beneficiary). Recently, one of
my friend told me that this was strange since NIW can be only sponsored by oneself. I told him can be either oneself, or his/her company.

Does that fact that my approved NIW was sponsored by my company will affect my pending I485???

Does anybody has the similar experience, i.e., having a I140 NIW sponsored by employer?

Thank in tons.

You should not worry a bit. NIW can be EB-2 category also and sponsored by a company as well as self. Actually it might be better since you have proof of employment.