It seems BCIS Vermont stopped AP approvals.

happy22

Registered Users (C)
They are just dead. It seems they got stuck on Oct 9th date for AP approvals. It is rediculous that they are taking so long for AP approvals. Can we do anything about it ??

They will busy with imergency AP only

Many eac040205**** case are still pending. Really frustrated. I guess there will be 6 months instead of 60 days.

All:

I had seen on murthy.com that there was an issue with the printing paper for APs recently. Here is the link:
http://www.murthy.com/UDdelap.html

My EAD/AP was approved recently ... this is the second one in VSC:

AP
RD: 09/24/2003
ND: 09/25/2003
AD: 02/12/2004

EAD:
RD: 09/23/2003
ND: 09/24/2003
AD: 02/12/2004

still_waiting11

Approval times for first EAd vs 2nd or 3rd

There appears to be a difference between approval times for EAD/AP 'renewal' (to be more precise, second or third EAD rather than first one, since there is no such thing as an EAD renewal I am told) and fresh EAD/AP. This is my observation, does anyone agree? My EAD and AP RD is 09/30/2003 but nothing so far whereas several 2nd and 3rd EAD's with RD after mine have been approved at VSC??
silent

1st EAD/AP are of course slower- they are still ascertaining your 140/485. EAD/AP renewals do not have to go thru the process of 140/485.
HTH

Re: Approval times for first EAd vs 2nd or 3rd

Originally posted by silent
since there is no such thing as an EAD renewal I am told

Who told you that there is 'no renewal' for EAD? EAD should be renewed every year if you are working on EAD.

Originally posted by happy22
They are just dead. It seems they got stuck on Oct 9th date for AP approvals. It is rediculous that they are taking so long for AP approvals. Can we do anything about it ??

Just stopped AP??? look at EAD, 485, NIW, OR. they stopped everything!!!

Should this issue also be looked at by Mr. Rajiv????

He is looking at problems with interim EAD at local offices.