It\'s my turn to shout I-485 Approoooooooooooooved !!!

rajramani1234

Registered Users (C)
I got my approval notice by mail today. I am still awaiting my wife\'s approval notice. Here are the details:

Category: EB3, India
PD: 04/99
RD: 09/99
ND: 11/99
FP1: 03/00
FP2: 10/01
Case assigned to supervisor: 1st or 2nd week of 01/02
Case Assigned to Officer: 01/16/02
AD: 01/24/02
EADs: 2 (3rd pending, HA! HA!)
APs: 3

# of times my lawyer faxed TSC for FP2 and 485 inquiries: 4
# of times talked to IIOs: 7

Senator\'s help:
Faxed details to my senator more than a month ago, I am not sure if they even received it or opened a case. Hey, who cares anyway.

The first two stages, Labor and I-140 went through in just 3 months, but I had to wait for the I-485 approval for more than 2 years.

Karen, Shahidimam and others, hang in there and you will see your approvals by mail soon. I will continue to visit this board for a few more days until I see all your approvals.

No Title

rajramani1234, once again congratulations to this wonderful news. Remember you predicted we\'d get our approvals by the end of this month? YOU MADE IT!!! I don\'t know when is mine going to come out, but your news will light up our hopes. Enjoy your freedom which you should have deserved it long time ago. May you have a bright and enjoyable future.

Thanks Karen

Please remember that the joy of seeing the approval will overshadow much of the frustration that you get during waiting.

No Title

Congrats! I am happy for you. You are one of the veteran on this board and you definitely deserve this.

Others (including me), hang in there and wait for the good news.

enjoy

congrats ,i am really happy to see your message.I know how much you worried.good luck

Yes! They are updating the AVM since yesterday!

I just found out from the AVM that my wife\'s case is also approved. My wife\'s case got approved on 01/28/02, while my case got approved on 01/24/02. The fact that AVM is working again is a good news for some of you who are anxiously waiting for their cases. You don\'t have to call TSC to find out your case status.

It\'s a pleasure to hear "This case is approved on ..." through the AVM.