It\'s just unfair

srini123

Registered Users (C)
It\'s just unfair that CSC is approving 485 applications filed in September 2000, and VSC is still not done with even August 1999 applications...leave alone progressing ahead...

VSC said it would send FP notices for folks who applied between October 1999 and March 2000, *just before* approving their applications (as told repeatedly to folks who called VSC in September 2000)...and now they are saying that they would sit on them for TWO MONTHS after sending out their FP notices...GOD only knows when they would adjudicate October applications and then move on...

This is an utterly frustrating and helpless wait...

No Title

No matter how frustated you are, you will still have to face this hell. More frustated you get, the worse the wait will be. So, I would suggest you to take a little break and, may be, come back to the site every alternate day. When I was getting frustated, I did that and it eased some of my pain. Wish you get a quick approval.

No Title

srini123 , 60 days should not be such a big deal because in most cases
30 - 40 days would have elapsed between the FP Notice date and FP appointment date . I would say if they start looking at Oct 99 in April 2001 we should be good .
My ND 10/01/2001 and FP 03/07/2001. PD 05/97 EB3 India