It is strange of my 485 status on line..

windseeker

Registered Users (C)
I did my fingerprint on 1/12/03, but the on-line status was "On December 6, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done........". My attorney contacted them once and asked for this issue, they told him the fingerprint was received and the online status was wrong. But now since everyone's I484 online status has been changed, why mine is still like this. Anyone in the same boat? Thank you for yoru informtion.

Windseeker,

I get the same message on my Wife's case, but not on mine. The coincidence is that I get the date (Dec 6, 2002).

I was kind of concerned about the message. Attorney said to ignore it as he does not trust the quality of online status. Still concerned that the finger prints have been lost, I called the FBI (304-625-5590) to check on the FBI for status on finger print checks. You will need the A number for this. They will tell you when they responded to INS with the results. In my case they had responded.

Hope this helps
another_dude

Lots of cases with similar message.

Online system is not reliable, especially of late.