It is over hopefully!!!

itisover1

Hello all,

I could not post this message as I did not have sufficient privilege to post on immigration portal. I feel obliged to post this as I am indebted to all the posts that gave me immense hope.

My I-485 has been approved. Here is the sequence of actions:

Labor filed: sept 21,2001

Labor approved: March 25,2003

I-140/1485 filed: April 7,2003

RFE I-140 (Experience letters): March 25,2004

RFE-Replied (change in message on uscis site): April10, 2004

I-140 approved: April 28,2004

I-485 approved: April 30,2004

Passport Stamped: May 10,2004

Thank you for all the help and wish you all the best.

itisover1

Congratulations!! :) The concurrent adjudication program seems to have taken effect. Hopefully, your case is the beginning of a new "fast 485 approval" trend. Good luck to all who are waiting....Hang in there! your day will come soon! :)

concurrent filing... i just dont understand.... some I485 have been pending almost 2 years and stuck with security check... and concurrent filer's I485s has been approve in a year!!!!! Somebody explains to me please..... i understand concurent filing would be easy to work for exmaniners.. but i think every I485 filers has to be gone through the same procedure... and how could the concurrent filer /I485 go through the procedure faster than others.....

i will give my best luck to those who are approved in a year... congratulations all

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooooooooooooooooooooow

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...
Yo gotta be kidding right???????????????I-140 & I-485 in lest than a year :rolleyes: ?

What the XXXX is happening in the USCIS world? God bless 'em. They dunno what are they doin'.

No offence to you, congrats! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: