It is my turn now - I-485 Approved..

conn485

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

My wife checked the AVM last night and heard the golden words "This case is Approved.A letter has been mailed on March 19th......".It has been a frustrating long wait.Anyway here are my details:

EB2-India
EAC:00-004-5XXXX
PD:4/97
RD:9/27/99
ND:10/06/99
FP:8/31/00 (FP taken at New Rochelle NY)
RFE:02/05/01 (For Employment Letter)
RFE Received:02/15/01 (According to AVM)
Approval:03/19/01 (AVM)

I like to thank everyone on the board who have been very greatful in sharing their experiences.My special thanks to Rajiv Khanna Myladoor,Kiranhegde,BJSR,Chutney and all others who actively contribute to this board.

I have been with the same company and my employer helped me in every possible way they could.I am realy greatful to my company.

I shall post once i get my approval notice and also the stamping experience.By the way the stamping would be in Hartford CT.

God is great.Keep faith and your turn will also come.

Best wishes,

CONN485

No Title

eb3 india pd4/97 rd 8/99 nd 9/99 fd 8/00 no rfe watiing
Congrats! Could u please tell me whether AVM updated if there is any RFE thanx in advance

No Title

Congratulations and wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Hope to join you soon....

No Title

Thanks VSCAUG98,OCT2000,Sriramrengan and Eye gate.!!

Eyegate i did not understand your question.If you are asking that the RFE was updated when it was issued then the answer is YES.AVM was updated that additional info has been requested on Feb 5 and the lawyer received it on Feb 12 and mailed it back on Feb 13 and AVM was updated on FEB 15 (saying that they have received).Hope this answer helps.

No Title

Congrats!!!It gives me a great excitement to see you go from this board at least as a waiter, you are always welcome to contribute. Now it is bringing me closer and closer I am Oct 16 ND my EAC is couple of numbers after you.

Wish you all the best in your endevours and take good advantage of your position now.

No Title

Congratulation,

Great contributors to forum: you, kiran and others are getting approvals. This is great but please look back and contribute to this forum even after getting into PR league.

Thanks,

No Title

Thanks Ram Subba Rao!!I will definitely try to contribute as much as i can.Good Luck to you!