Issues with birth certificate and marriage certificate

feibax

I am filing I 130 application for my parents , I am running into two issues
1. for Mother -- the original birth certificate only has the name of my father and not my mom's name and lists me as male child . There is also a certificate from the hospital where I was born , which has the name of both by mother and father and only has me at " male child " , got named later , tried really hard but unable to get the " certificate of non availability of birth certificate " is it really needed , since in my case I have a birth certificate , only does not have my or my mom's name , I have taken affidavits from relatives, but in my case is the certificate is not complete , so for USCIS to consider secondary evidence do I really need " non availability of birth certificate " or is there any other option
2.for father -- the marriage certificate is not available and in spite of trying really hard , the local Indian municipal court is not issuing a " certificate of non availability of marriage certificate , I have affidavits from relatives but I keep reading in the forum that withoutcertificate of non availability , they wont consider secondary evidence
is there a way out , they are currently in US so can I get genetic testing done as proof for both birth certificate and can that substitute for both birth and marriage certificate
really appreciate your feedback