Issue with brand new H1B application under Premium Process

seeKar

Hi,

My H1B application receipt date is May 6th and received the tracking number.
So far no approval notice received. When I contacted my employer came to know that because of attorney's mistake with fee payment checks, he was asked to resend the checks. Apparently he sent second application with correct amount of payment but this time application count was reached. I don't know if the second application is accepted or rejected. They are saying 50% of getting the process considered under original application. I still see original application tracking message as under process except it does not show that it will take 10 to 15 days.

Please advice if any one came across same situation?

I have the same situation. My H1 B visa was received on June 29, and I got the receipt number. When I check my status online it only says that they will mail a decision as soon as processing is complete. I called a Premium processing Phone number and gave the authomated phone my tracking number and It said that it only receives Premium processing. At this point the only explanation will be that my employer did not send the check for $1000, which they say they did, try calling 1855-315-5718.
Please help.. how do we know that USCIS is considering an application as premium processing, would it say it in the case status online... please HELP

you will have premium processing receipt written on ur I797C receipt sent by USCIS. check ur receipt.
My application was filed under PP on June 29th at VSC and it got approved on July10th.

sridevi_vangala said:
you will have premium processing receipt written on ur I797C receipt sent by USCIS. check ur receipt.
My application was filed under PP on June 29th at VSC and it got approved on July10th.

hello

My application was received by VSC on June 23rd and filed under PP but I haven't received a receipt yet. My attorney called to check and VSC said that they can't find my file and they are backlogged.

also i read on USCIS website that FY 2007 quota has reached and applications after May 28th 2006 will not be considered. Your application was sent June 29th and it got approved. I am confused.

Please help

Thank you for your reply. When you say to check my receipt you mean the one I recieved for the checks for $690? My application was filed under PP on June 2/06, and the employer only got the receipt on July 7/06. For what date would the PP be considered?? Please help...

StillHoping said:
hello

My application was received by VSC on June 23rd and filed under PP but I haven't received a receipt yet. My attorney called to check and VSC said that they can't find my file and they are backlogged.

also i read on USCIS website that FY 2007 quota has reached and applications after May 28th 2006 will not be considered. Your application was sent June 29th and it got approved. I am confused.

Please help

Cap are only considered for employees working outside of the Academia (universities or schools) or for the one applying for the first time.

xime_gonza said:
Cap are only considered for employees working outside of the Academia (universities or schools) or for the one applying for the first time.

My job is outside of the academia and I am a first time applicant. I fear the worst.

Yes, I have also read that the cap FY 2006 has been reached. However, the cap for 2007 begins on October 2006 so you can probably get it then. The other option is to file a I-907 form (for premium processing) so you can be certain that you will get it on October 2006. Good luck

Do you work in Academia? How did you get you PP receipt at the same time you received your trackign number? Thank you in advance for your reply.

sridevi_vangala said:

Hi sridevi_vangala:

I received my I-797C today. The Notice Date was dated July 12, 2006. I don't see Premium Processing Receipt written on it although I specifically filed under PP. (Instead " Receipt Notice - Fee Previously Collected" was on it.) Is my application processed under the normal processing or what is going on?

Also, can I use I-797C (along with other documents) be sufficient to get a driver's license?

Thanks.