Islands

booney

Philippines is a good country to visit and maybe stay for good; in what particular island would you like to visit ?

Islands is one piece of land have surrounded by water. There are two type of islands like continental islands and oceanic islands. There are many islands in different type of country like galicia, Adriatic Sea, united state, hawali, Fernando de Noronha, Krizna jama and so on.

There are two type of islands like continental islands and oceanic islands. There are many islands in different type of country like galicia, Adriatic Sea, united state, hawali, Fernando de Noronha, Krizna jama and so on.

Islands is best and beautiful place. It is place who surrounded by water. Iceland is cool and calm place. I feel very happy in this place. After going to this place we can feel like very close to nature.

The island is a piece of land surrounded by water at. There are two types of islands, such as continental islands and oceanic islands. There are many islands in a different type of country such as Galicia, the Adriatic Sea, a single state, Hawali, Fernando de Noronha, Krizna pit and so on.

Well dude i have spent a lot in Philippines with my friends one of the beautiful place especially for touring and many other purposes,What do you say about it buddy????????????????:):):)Do you like that island???

I have traveled many time to Philippines, its islands are amazing like in fairytales but living there I cant imagine myself, maybe too much good is a lot.