Is your status updated after 2nd FP at BCIS?

mdh

Registered Users (C)
Recently some people had their 2nd FP including me. Does INS update the status after receiving the results from FBI?
Is there anyway to find out whether FBI submitted FP results to INS or not without calling BCIS?

partial updation!

me and my wife went for the second FP on the same date, but online status got updated for my wife and not for me... strange!!!

Don't worry guys. On line message never get updated in my case. I called FBI and verified with them. When I went to local office they also confirmed my FP2.

I have seen lot of cases in this forum whose fp2 are never get updated. Check with only FBI.

Best of luck

mine is not updated too.

I still get the old message about my 1st FP.
So put much expection on the online message.

========================
RD 1/28/02
ND 2/12/02
1St FP 4/10/02
2nd FP 7/30/03
AD:?????

:confused: I got my second FP notice yesterday, scheduled 10/30/03. I just wonder your schedule is 10/28/03, how come you can done it right now. Just walk in and do it? I hope you can help me this question! because I saw lots people did their second FP early than their sechedule. Thanks!

RD:02/05/02
ND:02/20/02
FD:04/30/02
SEC FD scheduled:10/30/03

FP HAS BECOME A BIG ISSUE

If possible please include the state you are leaving. I think FP depends on state and it may help other people to estimated their 2nd fp.

SO please include state also with ur 2nd fp date

My State

My state is PA(Pennsylvania). I didn't do my Sec FP yet. My schedule is 10/30/03. I just wonder I can go for it right now or not. Thanks for your help!

My online status was not updated after my 2nd FP. I did not bother to call or check with FBI. I dont think it is that big of a deal.

Unable to check status of 2nd FP

As 2nd FP status is not updated at BCIS, I called FBI to check status of 2nd FP. But I think now they don't have that menu option to check fingerprinting status by submitting A#. They have recorded message to leave your name and # and they will get back to you.
I think now only to way to get the status is thro BCIS :mad: :confused:

I have called FBI yesterday and talked to an officer, she told me that my finger prints were sent back to service center on the 08/15/03.

bdkhyd
EAC 02 115 53***
RD 02/07/2002
ND 02/20/2002
1st FP 04/30/2002
2nd FP 08/15/2003