Is this true guys?

kadavath1967

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

I filed my I-140(CSC) in Aug 2003. When the dates moved past this date, I enquired my lawyer about it, and got this following answer:

We spoke with someone at the national customer service office who said they would process an inquiry. The people at THAT office can only access what you can thru the internet. They have no "real" access to anything. In fact, they are not even part of the government. They are a private contractor whose job it to take down information pleasantly, forward it to the service center, and never be nasty to you over the phone no matter how much you plead and complain to them about you having called them many times before and never gotten any answer. That's what can be done for now. (Note: If you or I call them again within 30 days, they will simply say that they are not permitted to process another inquiry before 30 days.)I have seen threads here saying people spoke to real officers, so I was wondering whether my lawyers answer is true.

Thanks

Hari

hari, ask them a complicated question and they will transfer you to the immigration officier if they cannot answer it. However even the officiers are usually not so helpful. they hang up on me many times. Your lawyer should open official inquiry to uscis.