Is this the 1st Aug case aproved...Can we believe this

Congrats

Looks like parallel processing might start again , if this approval is true....Let us see...

Why VSC is approving cases filed after 12th of any month First.....

Why VSC is approving cases filed after 12th of any month FIRST.....
What is happening to 1-12

VSC is really nuts

Guys from Apr May and Jun have not heard anything and they start approving Aug. I wish they would go chronologically

No Title

I would like to believe this approval but am still sceptical because of the following reasons ; This is the person\'s first posting and if you look at August filers no one with RD of 8/13 has ND of 9/5??

Open your eyes, guys!

Why do you alway doubt the 1st approval of each RD month? How comes yours without this approval?

This is the fact..

Based on normal processing.. RD of 8/13 should have ND of 9/27.

If something abnormal... like RD 8/13, ND 9/1 or 9/5.. Thats when we get our doubt...

If someone says... RD 8/13 ND 9/27 or close to that... FP 12/?? (depends on state of residing...) definitely we will believe that case..

My question is.. Why ALL THE First posting should have these kind of abnormal processing dates??

I think he/she just lucky. See "mycard" aug list. there is another guy also has 9/3 ND

I think he/she just lucky. See "mycard" aug list. there is another guy also has 9/3 ND

Hm..

Hm............. i am looking for the meaning of LUCK in my dictionary.. My dictionary says "Word Not Found"

You may be true...

very strange!

Mine is RD 08/08/01
        ND 09/28/01
EAC-01-282-5xxxx

there is no past posting by this user id. and also 99.99% of the july cases are just waiting...are t

can not believe. I guess its a pure FAKE !

You never know. CSC has many Sept approvals but hardly any aug approvals,so far.

YOu don\'t know. Parallel processing is possible.