Is this normal

I want my GC

Registered Users (C)
I got my PP stamped in mid January, two weeks later I traveled overseas, when I came back at JFK the immigration officer led me to the back INS room. After witing for 30 minutes they called my name, asked me a few questions and then stamped my PP and let me go.

Did any one have a similar experience??

Thanksm

I want my GC said:
I got my PP stamped in mid January, two weeks later I traveled overseas, when I came back at JFK the immigration officer led me to the back INS room. After witing for 30 minutes they called my name, asked me a few questions and then stamped my PP and let me go.

Thanksm
because you had the PP stamp they did this. As the PP stamp can be forged by anyone they try to make sure it is you. If you travel with the green card than they just swipe the card and let you in.

It is normal to have a deferred inspection for personals travelling with only the stamp and not actual card.

I want my GC said:

Thanksm

Would you like to share what questions they asked to you?. and what docs did u carry. and the plane departured from?

Good LUck