Is this my approval?

koenig

Registered Users (C)
I was checking immigrationwatch last night and saw an approved case that had details tantalizingly close to mine. Does anybody agree that it is, in fact, my case that has been approved? The details of both are:

My Case

src031395xxxx
RD: 4/17/03
ND: 4/18/03

Immigrationwatch Case

src031395xxxx
RD: 4/18/03
AD: 9/23/04

Is the RD on Immigrationwatch the same as case ND?

I should add that the online case status still says that my case is at the Miami District office waiting for approval. I confirmed with my lawyer recently that it had been sent back to the TSC months ago.

Since the priority date had passed over three months ago I called the NSC and initiated a status inquiry last week. Is it possible that this may have kicked some gears into action?

Your comments are welcomed, even if to say that I'm being delusional :eek:

Koenig

Dude,
The possiblity of the case on immigrationwatch.com being urs is 1/9999 since src031395xxxx can be anywhere between src03139500001 to src0313959999

Good luck...

koenig said:
I was checking immigrationwatch last night and saw an approved case that had details tantalizingly close to mine. Does anybody agree that it is, in fact, my case that has been approved? The details of both are:

My Case

src031395xxxx
RD: 4/17/03
ND: 4/18/03

Immigrationwatch Case

src031395xxxx
RD: 4/18/03
AD: 9/23/04

Is the RD on Immigrationwatch the same as case ND?

I should add that the online case status still says that my case is at the Miami District office waiting for approval. I confirmed with my lawyer recently that it had been sent back to the TSC months ago.

Since the priority date had passed over three months ago I called the NSC and initiated a status inquiry last week. Is it possible that this may have kicked some gears into action?

Your comments are welcomed, even if to say that I'm being delusional :eek:

Koenig

kailashr,

Thanks for the info. Is the 9999 shared by all the CS's, or is the entire sequence just for Texas?

Cuts the odds if it's shared.

Koenig

The 9999 can be any application out which 140/485 might be a small percentage, so that'll cut the odds but the 9999 is one CS (SRC is for TSC).
-jd