Is this JULY RD Approval real?

I don\'t think so

But only way, it could be a fake is ....whoever posted that info got to be a very SICK LOSER....because, the record was created on 2/28, and then came back posted the approval on 3/7...so he has to be determined to post a FAKE info well planned.........but that SICKO didn\'t check the RD...it is a SUNDAY date.....

ric, ve sa

I see you replying to these messages immediately just like me, who can\'t get sleep with GC in mind.....Y\'all having fun?

ric

Half Bottle of Johney Walker still can\'t let me sleep with this GC in my mind

Ohh man

I check this shit (I\'m sorry, I should say this SITE.) most of the time...just want to see one REAL July approval....there are lot of sickos outthere....but one thing...whoever posting the FAKE ones...I curse them to be the last one to get the approvals or at least a RFE for sure....what do u say, all? esp RIC

I won\'t curse them. He/She just a sick guy caused by GC,

His/Her disease is just little serious than rest of us unfortunately.
Fell sorry for him/her.

It could be true....

There are some genuine entries in Immitracker with dates falling on Sat/Sun. Sometimes the Company/Lawyer does not reveal all info to the client and they don’t have any other choice.

Interesting: My PD in Immitracker is 10/1/00 which is Sunday. The reason I put it 1st of the month is becoz my company does not share the info. I should have put it on a weekday...

It is not true because his RD 07/15 and ND 08/15 how it is possible? My RD 07/02 but ND 08/21, this

It is not true because his RD 07/15 and ND 08/15 how it is possible? My RD 07/02 but ND 08/21, this guy joked