Is this correct?

hopeofgc

Registered Users (C)
01/29/2005: Signs of NSC Unleashed from I-140/I-485 Concurrent Adjudication Mandate

Ever since the USCIS withdrew the concurrent adjudication policy memorandum, the NSC started adjudicating the concurrently filed I-140 petitions and our firm started receiving the approval notices for I-140 petitions including those who are subject to the EB-3 visa number retrogression. This is a relief for some people who need to use AC-21 180-rule for change of employment.
One other good news for those who are stuck with the visa number retrogression is that the USCIS will continue to adjudicate pending I-140 petitions regardless of the visa number unavailability, according to the USCIS HQ sources. Considering the fact that they may have to wait a long time before the EB-3 visa numbers become available again and face increased risk of losing jobs, this policy is indeed a big plus for these Indians, Chinese, and Philippinos.

Source: www.immigration-law.com.

it sounds logical and reasonable for me and it's the right thing they shall do. but i won't put too much hope into this.