Is this an approval notice?

helpeb1

Registered Users (C)
Hi; Dear all:

I received two E-mail to show my I-485 application as follows:

On June 8, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

It looks like an approval notice. But I didn't see somthing like "your case has been approved, etc"... I hope it is!

Helpeb1

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha ha!

Good one USCIS!
Read some of the users earlier posts and you will have your question answered!

Could you post some of your case details like Service center & Recvd Date, EB-1/2, etc.

Hi; Dear all:

On June 8, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

It looks like an approval notice. But I didn't see somthing like "your case has been approved, etc"... I hope it is!

Helpeb1

congrats.
you will get approval emails from CRIS after two-five days after the card productions emails notice from CRIS.. you got it man. how many luds's after FP. thanks buddy. are you in EB1? enjoy now.

Hi; Dear all:

Helpeb1