• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Is there anyone who was selected for dv lottery but was not appointed to the interview?

mreuselectee

Registered Users (C)
Hello forum users!
I was selected for the dvlottery 2013. I was a little concerned about my case number. I have 2013EU00018***. I am from Uzbekistan and my country is in exception now, it is stopped at 13 400. I was wondering if there is anyone who was selected for dv lottery but was not appointed to the interview? Might it be that some one was selected, but never gets the 2nd notification letter to the interview?
Thank you!

Hello forum users!
I was selected for the dvlottery 2013. I was a little concerned about my case number. I have 2013EU00018***. I am from Uzbekistan and my country is in exception now, it is stopped at 13 400. I was wondering if there is anyone who was selected for dv lottery but was not appointed to the interview? Might it be that some one was selected, but never gets the 2nd notification letter to the interview?
Thank you!

Uzbekistan is in trouble now, apparently they have run out of visas for that region :eek:

Yes there have been cases when there was not enough visas for everyone... but most of the time by August every region becomes Current.

if you speak Russian, I sent you PM link to Russian forum with people experiencing same issues.