Is there any potential problem with receiving public assistance in the U.S.???

My wife got her I-140 approved last week. She is going to do the I-485 application. In the Processing Information (Part III) of the I-485 form there are 14 Yes/No questions. The second question is "Have you received public assistance in the U.S. from any source, including the U.S. government or any state....". It seems that she needs to check "Yes" because she received a medical assistance from the state (Medicaid) during her pregnancy four years ago. We have a concern if that will influence the I-485 approval. Is there anybody out that had the same situation? How to deal with that? If the answer for any of these question is "Yes", the explanation is needed to address that question. Does anyone have an idea how to give a proper explanation about that? Any comment and suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

I beleive this is OK

generally Medicaid would not create any problem for GC. I know a friend of mine could not afford Insurance for his wife, used public asssistance,but he received his GC (about 4 years back!)

If you were in H-1b during the public assistance, then it may be a problem.

You cant ask medicaid while you earning a good salary job on h-1b. that means you forfeited salary requirements that time. But if you were not in h-1b then it is ok.