Is there any one going/went to SJ on 07/30 (for EAD/etc...)

rkatta

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I would like to know how big/bad is the line@SJ, tomorrow(07/31) I am planning to go there for transfer of EAD... Please post details if any one out there!!
Thanx,
-Ravi.

No Title

Me too. I went there (to SJ INS office) today morning to assess the situation. It ain\'t as bad as i thought. I spoke to couple of people who got #50 or around and they reached there around 3.30 in the morning. I would probably go around 3am on 7/31.

Well seeya there.

No Title

hi rkatta, what is your RD and ND. I read in some forums that it is 90 days from ND. Are you sure San Jose INS considers 90 days from RD. Pls let me know. thanks.

Yep..They consider RD over 90days...

My case is different, EAD approved and mailed to wrong address...I am going to get the interim/replacement EAD (Hoping they will give one).

RD: 03/29; ND: 04/16; EAD-AD:05/29; Mailed on:07/04.....lost!!!!

You can intrerim EAD at the San Jose office

1. Go early at 3.00AM, door opens at 7.00AM,
2. Get the token.
3. Give the I-765 application form and your I-765 receipt date to the officer, no questions asked, you get your EAD immediately.

No Title

hi kris. Is the 90 days for getting an interim EAD counted from RD or ND. Any idea about the documents that we must carry? Thanks

90 days from Receipt Date, not notice date

I am very sure that all INS offices have to give you the interim EAD when 90 days have passed after INS received the application.
(I went to the SF INS office on July 24 (RD 4/23, ND 6/20) and got my interim EAD, they were only interested in the EAD receipt notice and my drivers license, but bring all papers you have in your house..) According to the voice system, INS received the application on June 19, but that is wrong. The Automated Voice system is by the way not updated properly.)