Is there any hope from senator response?

nomanland

Registered Users (C)
Guys

I received a response from the senator's office yesterday saying,

" This case is in our NSC office. There are 20000 employed base visa's available to process. Your case is next in line to process and we cannot say how much time it takes. Please allow NSC 45 days to adjudicate, if you do not recieve any response within 45 days, please rise another inqury"

I do not know who responded this - senator liason in NSC or NSC itself.

There are 20000 employed base visa's available to process - what does this mean?.

If it stuck in namecheck - they would have told me with the senator inqury - Am I right?.

I gto a response that my file is in queue to be adjudicated on Aug 29.
Got the same message from NSC IO and infopass. IO at Infopass called up NSC said it was in queue, my case was pre adjudicated, every thing is clear etc and there are lots of cases before me.

Spoke to Congressman's office today explained her that lot of cases behind me getting approved. My case is pre adjudicated and every thing is clear. Her response is every case is different other cases might be adjudicated long back. How can there be a difference of years. Same response and the bottom line is they also cannot help.

WAIT for our luck.

I have received the same message from the senator. I think that is the standard response, no special meaning. Basically just wait..........ever.