• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Is there any disadvantage of doing CP interview in other country?

bubblegummy

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Does anyone know if there is any difference between doing the CP interview in home country as compare to the country I'm residing in now? Home country in Asia but I'm residing in Ireland now.

Specifically, I would like to know what other additional things that I have to do if I decided to have the interview in Ireland.

Will it delay my interview?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could do it in the country I currently reside in!! Think about it, you don't have to worry about delays with medical results or you passport not getting back to you before you have to leave the country. But in my case that would mean AOS and my CN was too high. I think Ireland is a good place to do it.

What documents do you have to get from Asia? Police certificate? Bank statements? School certificates? Is it easy to do? If so, they'll just send it to you in Ireland. They'll have to send it to Ireland anyway since you'd be living there up until travelling to Asia.

Hi

Thanks for the replies. I can do some of the things from Ireland, i.e. requesting police cert, birth cert translation and etc and get my medical done in Ireland.

Thanks again.