• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Is there any chance of getting visa!

Lala12

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,i need little help from ur side. Im a winner of dv2010.i've had my visa interview at us embassy dhaka,Bangladesh on october 2009. Interview went fine they took my passport and other papers and gave me a blue sheet with 221g and a stamp saying administrative processing ,we wil contct as son as we get the result. After 1month they cald me and give my passport bck and gve another blue sheet mentioning administrative review.since then im waiting and no news from there side.as september 30 is pritty near im just worried like anything.is this the way they deny visa?is there anyone havin same exrance or came out with wth success after this from dhaka embassy or any other embassy?plz suggest me what to do, i'm just helpless.thanks and god bless u all.

This situation seems like a pickle. Don't leave it to September, call them asap and ask about your current situation.

The end of the fiscal year is fast approaching so you need to act fast. Give a call to the embassy because if you have been put under administrative processing or review and after 90 days you haven't heard from them, you have the right to contact them. Give them a call - normally they will not give you any definite answer on phone so ask them to give you the embassy email (they will give you the email address and a special code to use as the 'topic' in sending your email, otherwise it will get deleted if without the code). In this way, they will answer you within a week. Good luck to you.

The end of the fiscal year is fast approaching so you need to act fast. Give a call to the embassy because if you have been put under administrative processing or review and after 90 days you haven't heard from them, you have the right to contact them. Give them a call - normally they will not give you any definite answer on phone so ask them to give you the embassy email (they will give you the email address and a special code to use as the 'topic' in sending your email, otherwise it will get deleted if without the code). In this way, they will answer you within a week. Good luck to you.

Thanks friend.see i used to mail them every quarterly.and they say almost similar things like this is an inter departmental administrative process and they can't expediate the process. . . Bla . . . Bla.they wil cal me as son as they get the result... Almost similar type of answer. They used to anwer within maxium 15 days but they did not answer my last mail.that what put me into deep tension.coz they used to reply every time why not this time!does that mean anythin? Thanks a lot buddy.plz inform if u have any clue regarding this.thanks.