• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

is there a place to tabulate DV timelines?

researcher29

Registered Users (C)
Hello. Does anyone know if there’s a place to tabulate personal DV timelines? I’m looking for tables like the marriage-related AOS one at
http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aoslist.php?op1=2&op2=d&op4=1&op5=5,8,9,10,11&op8=All

but I would like to see one specifically listing DV AOS cases listing info like:

DV year: 2006
NL: 5/4/05 AS5xxx
Priority date: 4/06
I-485 filed: 4/11/06
Checks cleared: (not yet)
NOA: (not yet)
Biometric Notice: (not yet)
Biometric appointment: (not yet)
Interview Notice: (not yet)
Interview date: (not yet)
Greencard received: (not yet)

Does a table exist or is there any interest in creating one? I think such info is useful to current and future DV winners (maybe an expanded table can include CP cases, not just AOS). I know that there are many detailed postings of personal experiences but it would be nice to have all the info in a compact form that we can revise as our cases proceed. Such info might help others know what to expect. (For example, I tabulated the past 2-3 years of DV priority dates to “guesstimate” when my number would be current. This year has been “slower” than previous year but I think you can still accurately estimate several months ahead.) This is just a suggestion (if there’s no interest, that’s fine). Good luck to all.