Is the Government doing unfair?

Ralf

Registered Users (C)
Hello, before I tell you all my story here, please go to my site and read it there. http://www.hopsim.de I you mean that is unfair and you want to suport me, thank you very much. And please tell your friends about this. Regards Ralf ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To the Admins: If you think I am wrong here, sorry. Tell me please and delete me. Thnx.

May anyone who knows it?

If I get my Green Card and I marry after I get it my girlfriend can she get a Green Card or work permit too? Or have we wating for this five years?

Thnx

No%20Title.

May anyone who knows it? If I get my Green Card and I marry after I get it my girlfriend can she get a Green Card or work permit too? Or have we wating for this five years? Thnx

If your spouse is in another country¡­

Please visit the forum ¡°help spouses of green card holders¡±. And Please read the messages. We are sending letters to congressmen to remove the restrictions of V visa. In other words, if successful, your spouse can enter to the U.S. immediately. They can stay and work while waiting for visa number available.

It is important for all of us. Please do something and spread the words!