Is the 8/27/03 processing date true?

Elnegro

Registered Users (C)
The aila.org site shows on the NCS 3/1/04 report that they are processing cases from 8/27 on (at least this is how I read it). Just 15 days before that they showed that they were processing cases on 4/03.

Is it possible that in only 15 days they could clean up 4 months? Is your receipt date between these 2 dates? Was your case processed?

aila.org

elnegro, that info is right..see what happened before is that the previous info was very outdated..so they finally cleaned up their act..my friend whose PD was in October got his I-140 approved last month..so u can assume they are processing at least Sep cases right now

Thank you

Thank you Puhrinse

If this is the case, although they were lazy on updating the dates, this shows at least for this moment a trend toward reducing the backlog (they are processing more than what they are getting in the pipeline)

ElNegro

well actually these days its much faster than that..i have seen cases of dec03,jan04,feb 04 getting approved..in fact in another of the threads,i saw even march 04 being approved!!

Re: Its official

Originally posted by titu
BCIS website now shows EB2 cases at 8/27/2003

titu:)

The current processing time at NSC is on AILA website as of 3/14/04

Thanks.
Fangs

But my case EB3 LIN032495***** Aug 20 has not changed it's message. Still not approved. Wierrrrrd!

Last edited by a moderator:
I140

I run a scanner for Feb 19 '04 cases and 4 out of 26 cases have been approved!
Strange are the ways of BCIS.
sdd