Is the 130 approved ?

nielsen

Registered Users (C)
During my AOS interview, I found out that it was awaiting "security clearance". The interview went fine otherwise.

How do I find out if my 130 was approved or not ?

USCIS website reports the following:
"Your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was received on April 12, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Will I have a second interview after the "security clearance" so that the 130 can get approved ?

If you already went through a AOS interview there is nothing to worry about your I-130. In any case the AOS is in higher level than a I-130 which is just a petition, your AOS is the one who give you the residency.

Security clearance, you can look around this forum by the name of "FBI name check".
The FBI has to check all applicants' names from list of people that they want and to check out that you haven't being in any wrong doing for national security standards. Many people are in the same situation and don't get the stamp in their passport and apparently there is a long waiting about it.

Good luck,